Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Progress, at last!

Let me tell you, I don't think I want to do another Antonia for awhile. I've done 7 of them in the last 8 days - one more left to finish up and then it's time to move onto something else. I mean, I love the pattern, I have tons of fun picking out the fabric and embroideries to go with them, but by the 6th one, I'm anxious to do something else!

At some point, I realize that I can't keep making one item for Cobblestone Park and an identical one for my kid. It is just too time consuming! Each one of these shirts takes about 3 hours to make, sometimes longer if the embroidery is really complicated. It's just that as soon as I see the fabric together, I cannot bear to sell it without making one that will live with us!

Anyway, here are the shirts that will be for sale on my Etsy store, Cobblestone Park, probably at the end of next week.






No comments:

Post a Comment