Saturday, January 29, 2011

One down, a bazillion to go

Well, that's kind of how it feels anyway. After very ambitiously cutting out four Antonia's to make for my Cobblestone Park Etsy store, I have finished exactly one. That makes it sound like I've been slacking, when in fact I've been working very hard! First of all, I'm not just doing the four for the store; I'm simultaneously making the exact same four for my daughter. That way, I can work out all the kinks on hers so the store's will be as perfect as I can get it. Also, I've also spent countless hours over the last week embroidering all these shirts. These will be some fancy tops! I love each and every one, though, I have to admit. I'm very glad I decided to make all of them for my little girl!

Anyway, here's a sneak peak of the shirt that is going in Cobblestone Park.

Pattern: Farbenmix Antonia

Cobblestone Park will probably open up the week after next. I'll be getting finishing up my first round of inventory hopefully by the end of next week. I plan on having the four Antonia's I mentioned, plus a couple little boys' shirts, maybe a big boy's shirt, and if all goes swimmingly, I'll do a fancy Vida like the one I made for the auction. That's a lot of sewing to be done!



No comments:

Post a Comment