Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rock Star Shirt

Sometimes, when I see a cool embroidery design, I fall in love instantly. I buy it and immediately make plans to use it right away. Except that I don't. I love it so much that I can't decide what to do with it. I figure that whatever I make has to do the design justice, and therefore I put a lot of pressure on myself to figure out just the right thing.

That's how it was with this Rock Star embroidery from Tinimi.eu. I've sat on this thing for about a year and a half. One of the reasons I love it so much is that it is one of the very, very few embroidery designs I can use for my older son. (Any embroidery artists out there reading this? I need more designs for the older boy! Pretty PLEASE!) My days of sewing for him are limited, as I'm running out of ideas.

Anyway, I'm very pleased with how this turned out.



Pattern: Ottobre 2/03
Embroidery: Tinimi.eu


No comments:

Post a Comment