Saturday, April 30, 2011

Robots!

It was high time Skoober got a new robot shirt. Of course I already own a couple different robot embroidery designs, but I've used them over and over, and, let's face it, I get bored easily. Time to waste endless hours scouring the internet for a new robot design!

I finally settled on a set from Emblibrary. I've grown so used to buying embroidery designs from the Euro sites that I'd forgotten how easy it is to place an order when I can actually understand the language used for the shopping cart.

I used my divine bamboo french terry from Bamblue Fabrics. I cannot get over my love affair with this stuff. It is soooo soft and sews up like a dream. It washes extremely well, and it has no trouble taking embroidery. I'm addicted.








Pattern: Farbenmix Hilde
Embroidery: Emblibrary


No comments:

Post a Comment