Sunday, December 26, 2010

My first post!

Well, here it is: my first post to my new blog. I feel like I should say something very profound, but it is difficult to be profound when one is sitting in one's car, in a driveway, while one's toddler is sleeping. Moving him is not an option, as he would wake up, and, well, it is the day after Christmas and the poor kid is exhausted from all that merriment and needs his sleep!

Our Christmas was lovely, and needless to say, chaotic. The most popular gifts this year were a mini trampoline for my daughter (where on earth we are going to put this thing is a complete mystery: I think some of our furniture will have to be banished to the garage), a ride-on car for my little guy, and some Nanobugs for my oldest. My oldest, Shane, was also thrilled to receive the Lego Star Wars game for the Wii, and would happily do nothing but play that at every waking moment, and perhaps some non-waking ones as well.

Oh, my little guy has just woken up - I guess it's time to go back inside. More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Hi and Happy First Post. This is your sister Liz in case you don't know. Looking forward to reading more and seeing pictures!!!
    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete